You will leave Sharm El Sheikh in the evening and drive for about 2.5 hours to the foot of Mount Musa, where it is traditionally believed Moses received the 10 commandments. With the help of your Bedouin guide, you will climb and reach the summit in time to see the glorious sunrise. It takes about two & half hours to make the climb and there are some stalls along the way where you can buy food, water, and hot drinks. After the climb and rest to watch that beautiful day starting, it is time to descend and take the chance to visit St. Catherine Monastery. This stunning holy place was constructed by order of the Roman Emperor Justinian between 527 and 265 CE. After the visit, your bus will take you back to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Additional Bedouin guide escorts you up to the Mountain
- National Park fees
- Breakfast at a local restaurant in St. Catherine City
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Location and Timings
You will be picked up from your accomodation. Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator after booking. You will find the contct details in the voucher after booking.
- After booking you will receive the local partner's contact details to confirm the timings of the tour
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.