Muslims and Christians live peacefully side by side in Sharm El Sheikh, and their holiest sites reflect this harmony. First up is a look at the Alsahaba Mosque with its two-tone pearly marble and twin minarets that rise more than 70 meters into the sky. Next, you will visit El Samaeyeen Cathedral, which name means ‘heavenly', and you'll see why when you set eyes on its gilded and frescoed interior. To end the cultural part of the tour, you will visit the King Tut Museum, where you can admire artifacts related to the legendary boy pharaoh. There are replicas of many important pieces found in his tomb. Finally, to end the tour, you'll have free time to shop in Naama Bay.
- Entrance to King Tut Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- It is recommended to wear a casual outfit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and take bottles of water.
- Please leave your accommodation details at check-out plus your contact details and confirm these with the local operator.
- You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Location and Timings
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm with the local operator after booking.
- After booking you will receive the local partner's contact details to confirm the timings of the tour
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.