The Dubai Mall is known for its eclectic mix of high-spirited gems within its quarters. Attractions at their best, all in one happy-go-lucky hub. For a deep breather during your visit, step into the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. You’ll be awestruck by its opulent beauty. Home to thousands of aquatic animals, some of which are penguins, stingrays, and the largest collection of tiger sharks in the world! As part of the aquarium: take a transcendental walk through a 48-metre-long glass tunnel, submerged within beautiful marine life, in full admiration of the aquatic escape. Discover three intriguing ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo, a diverse playpark for pelagic fish, piranhas, otters, lizards, snakes, sharks, and numerous more fascinating species. If you dare, pay a visit to the ferociously wise King Croc, a 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing a whopping 750Kgs! Parents with little ones to entertain - get them hooked with riveting oceanic virtual-reality adventures. They can sink right into the action on a simulator submarine ride or a glass-bottom boat to dive deeper into the underwater universe. Explore with us. There’s plenty to see and learn and therapeutic activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Dubai Mall Aquarium Tickets (Depends on the option selected)
- A view of Underwater Zoo Aquarium
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Admission is free for children aged 0-1.
- Pregnant women and children aged 0-2 are not allowed in the Glass Bottom Boat.
Location and Timings
Ground Floor, The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road, Dubai
- Monday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM/li>
- Sunday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged above 2 up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
- Children above age 15 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.