Fast and curious? Let me catch my breath, you’re in for a treat. Abu Dhabi’s Ferrari World is the world’s largest indoor theme park, wide enough to fit 7 football fields. The park showcases 25 exhilarating rides and numerous shopping and dining choices to cater to all palates. Sharpen your F1 racing skills on a 290-metre-long challenging track at the Karting Academy or bounce into other exciting attractions like the Speed of Magic, Paddock, The Racing Legends, Galleria Ferrari, and Bell ‘Italia –unfurling the inspiring story of Ferrari’s long road to fame and success. Grab your goggles and blast off @ 240 km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster. Scaling vertiginous heights of 52 metres and with the adrenalin rush of 4.8Gs riding high, you’ll cross the finish feeling like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion! Tired yet? Never, with the adrenaline-pumping Flying Aces -a military bi-plane which scales 63m at a 51-degree incline. Feel your pulse race as you fly through the world’s highest roller coaster loop and hit speeds of up to 120km/h! Maybe we’ll wait to grab a bite, although we’re full enough with all this action! Parents, we hear you. If you need a pit stop, you’re catered for: there are six restaurants at Ferrari World offering Italian, Arabian, Indian, and Western fuel to recharge and taste the high life. When you’re ready to get back out there, electrify your senses when you hop on the Formula Rossa. The Scuderia or the Fiorino GT Challenge are also waiting for you. Train like a real Ferrari driver! Amidst all the heat, you’ll warm most to watching your little one’s joy, speeding through rides such as Junior Grand Prix and Junior GT. So, get set but don’t settle as you’re spoilt for choice. Ferrari world promises a day full of action, adventure, and euphoria for the whole family. Race you there.
- 1 Day unlimited access to Ferrari World
- Access to exhilarating rides and experiences
- Free Parking
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy / soft copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- Farah will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within or around the Park.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non operational on any particular day, in that we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- Lockers are available in the Plaza level entrance area for with an additional charge of AED 35 per locker and Luggage storage with an additional charge from AED 47
- A valet parking service is available at the park with an additional charge of AED 35.
- Strollers are available for rent from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance with an additional charge from AED 40.
- Prayer rooms are located on the Plaza level.
- A smoking area is located on the Plaza level.
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- What to Remember:
- Please bring a print out of this e-ticket with you and proceed directly to the turnstiles where you can scan your ticket and gain entry. Once you enter, you may be asked to swap this ticket for a wristband. We reserve the right to verify your identity, so please bring original government photo identification (e.g. driving license), or the credit card you used to purchase the ticket.
- In the instance of booking One Park One Day, this ticket gives you one general admission entry to the park indicated above (“Park”); In the instance of booking 1 Day 2 Parks This ticket gives you one general admission entry to each of the any two of: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, and/or Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi (you choose which two) (each a “Park”), on the same day; In the instance of booking 2 Day 2 Park This ticket gives you one general admission entry to two of: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, and/or Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi (you choose which two) (each a “Park”). This ticket is the property of Farah Experiences LLC, the operator of the Park. Entry and use of the Park is subject to specific product terms and conditions, our general terms and conditions and those set out below:
- You must redeem this ticket before the date shown above, or it will expire. In case if you have a 2 day 2 park ticket then you must visit the second park within 14 days of first park redemption only.
- Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket;
- Children aged 3 and under can enter the Park for free
- Junior tickets are only valid for use for individuals who are under 1.3 meters tall;
- Government-issued photo ID may be required as proof of age;
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park;
- You must comply with ride rules and follow our instructions in the Park;
- Height and safety restrictions apply; guests may not be able to experience all rides
- This ticket is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket is void if altered or damaged;
- Only third parties specifically authorized by us in writing may re-sell or transfer this ticket. Tickets purchased fraudulently, or from an unauthorized third party are void, so please only purchase tickets from reputable sources;
- Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit;
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in the Park;
- We may deny admission or remove you from the Park for any reason.
Location and Timings
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Thursday - 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Friday - 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Saturday - 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.