Watch the beautiful panoramic views of the city from the comfort of an Indian palace. Your evening activity will kick off with a convenient pick up service from your hotel within Udaipur. From there, you will take a relaxing boat ride to Jag Mandir Palace, situated on an island in Lake Pichola. The spectacular 17th century built palace was completed under the reign of three Maharanas, so you’ll see each period’s influence on its architecture. Explore its marble corridors and impressive entrance flanked by statues of four large elephants. Take a glance at the scenic backdrop of Aravalli hills as you enjoy your memorable dining experience on the palace grounds with your family, friends, or special someone.
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Fuel charges
- Driver fees
- Toll fees
- Parking fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Location and Timings
Pichola Lake, Udaipur
- You will be contacted by the local operator.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.