Underground bunkers called battle box built beneath Fort Canning by the British has a tale to recite. Strategies made by British general in the fortified rooms of bunker and the fateful day to surrender of the glorious Britain to Japanese is an important chapter of history. Visit the place to witness an iconic moment in the history of world war II. Battle Box is open for visitors on all days except public holidays but has a specific time slots as it runs 2.5 hours show. Integrated tunnels have cycloramas of wax figures depicting the scenes of world war II. make a visit to cemetery and know about the battle fought in the forbidden hills of Singapore.
- 1 admission ticket to The Battlebox
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Join in Tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
Location and Timings
Battlebox Visitor Centre, 2 Cox Terrace, Fort Canning Park, Singapore 17
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 0-7
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair-friendly
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.