Your incredible hop-on hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. It's so much more than a shopping centre! It is one of the cleanest, most eye catching malls you will ever see, and even boasts the world's biggest water fountain. Both routes start here so pick between the Yellow and the Red, and hop on board for an exciting ride. The 3rd stop on the Yellow Line is unmissable: Marina Bay Sands. Hop off here and see one of the most incredible complex buildings in the world, which has the longest elevated swimming pool with rooftop restaurants, nightclubs and gardens.
The route passes Liang Court and City Hall, before arriving at bus stop 8: the sensational Robertson Quay. If you're feeling peckish, hop off at the next stop - the Zion Food Centre - where you can discover the delicious taste of traditional local dishes. The route then passes the beautiful Botanical gardens, and both the Orchard and Marriott Hotels. The bus passes Orchard Plaza, Rendezvous Hotel and the Art Museum before heading back to Suntec City.
On the Red Route you can see even more sights, such as Little India (stop 2), Boat Quay (stop 9), Chinatown (stop 10) and Hong Lim Park (stop 13).
Yellow Line:Suntec Hub,Pan Pacific,Singapore Flyer,Marina Bay Sands,Fullerton Hotel,City Hall,Clarke Quay,Liang Court,Robertson Quay,Miramar Hotel,Zion Food Centre,Wheelock Place,Tourism Court,Botanic Gardens,Orchard Hotel,Marriott Hotel,Mandarin Orchard,SVC Orchard,Orchard Plaza,Rendezvous Hotel ,Singapore Arts Museum,Raffles City
Red Line :Suntec Hub,Fu Lu Shou,Little India,Broadway Hotel,Golden Landmark ,Kampong Glam,Hotel Intercontinental,City Hall,Supreme Court,Boat Quay,Chinatown,Kreta Ayer,People’s Park Centre,Hong Lim Park,Old Custom House,Marina Bay Sands Convention
- 24-hour unlimited access to 6 bus lines (4 Hop-On Hop-Off lines and 2 attraction shuttle lines)
- A pair of earphones for audio commentary (English )
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to attractions
- The lower decks of 3 of the Hop-on Hop-off routes are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets must be redeemed at Suntec City Mall (Level 1, unit number 01-330)
Location and Timings
Tickets must be redeemed at Suntec City Mall (Level 1, unit number 01-330)
- Tour times:
- Yellow Line - First Tour is 8:30AM / Last Tour is 6PM
- Red Line - First Tour is 9:30AM / Last Tour is 5PM.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.