Nestled between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari, the River Safari is both a river-themed zoo and aquarium. Singapore's newest wildlife park is home to over 6,000 animals out of which 40 are threatened species, including Singapore’s resident giant pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia. Make your way through the river basin, which are the replicas of the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtse rivers. River Safari is also home to the Giant Panda Forest, Squirrel Monkey Forest, and the enchanting Amazon Flooded Forest. Travel to the Amazon River Quest and enjoy a 10-minute open-top boat ride for encounters with close to 30 animal species The main attractions are the mesmerizing Amazon Flooded Forest, which provides a unique perspective on what goes on in the Amazon River, and of course, Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the adorable giant pandas. Experience the Amazon River Quest boat ride made to see Amazon River land and tree-dwelling animals in their naturalistic habitats.
- Standard Admission ticket to The Singapore River Safari
- Amazon River Quest. Boat ride
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
Location and Timings
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
- Opening Hours:
- 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.