A perfect blend of modernity and tradition, explore the soul of the Middle East - Dubai. This extraordinary city worth exploring is a great ambiguity, although it may not appear that way. Its unmatched uniqueness and meteoric rise among other cities in the world is not merely because of its rapid development, but also for retaining the duality of its way of life at the core of its existence. This authentic city holds a balance of extremes: ultra-modernity and opulence on one side, high-powered excellence in fields of engineering, technology, innovation, and infrastructure and on the other, the preservation of strong traditional values: Arabian specialities, the Spice and Gold Souk, the Bastakiya area, the love for shisha, belly dancing and much more. You’ll find yourself blessed as you get to know and love the golden city - as the duality it obtains manifests in a pure, timeless charm that is simply magnetic. The tour commences with a wonderful visit to the Bastakiya area, notable for the carefully preserved, delicate old houses and the 18th century Al Fahidi fort, home to the renowned Dubai Museum, displaying captivating mannequins & artefacts that depict early Arab civilization and lifestyle. Then, get acquainted with the Arabian Gulf as you sail the Abra taxi across the Dubai creek to the Spice & Gold Souq, talk about transport in style! Where shall grace your arrival? Step into the illustrious Jumeirah Mosque, an exquisite blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture. And, after visiting this potently beautiful religious staple, drive through the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel and snap a luxurious photo. Next, head to the quirky palm shaped ‘Palm Jumeirah’ which boasts residences of prominent celebrities like David Beckham and Shah Rukh Khan. En route the Atlantis, a luxurious hotel at the cusp of the Palm Island followed by the pristine white angelic sands of the Jumeirah Beach. Steer through Dubai Marina, where the affluent park their yachts and boats and conclude the day at Dubai Mall, the largest in the country, with over 1,200 stores. Finally, at the foot of the renowned, divine Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world; watch the mesmerising musical fountains and snap a stunning celebratory shot overlooking this leviathan architectural marvel to commemorate your time during this sensational tour.
- 4 Hour join tour (morning)
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa
- Transfer option is available for this tour activity on sharing and private depending on the booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence as per your booking selection only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- According to your Booking Selection sharing transfers will be provided from Deira, Bur Dubai, DIP, International City, Dragon Mart, Motor City, Greens & Dubai land.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Photo Stops - Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach
- Drive-by - Jumeirah mosque, Burj al Arab, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Atlantis Hotel
- City Tours - Subject to Availability.
- Special Note : No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
Location and Timings
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Morning (Deira / Bur Dubai) Between 9:00 am to 9:30 am with 4 Hours approx. duration of tour
- Morning (Al Barsha / Marina / Jumeirah / Palm Jumeirah) Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am with 4 Hours approx. duration of tour
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.