The Middle East’s first fully air-conditioned Dolphinarium - Dubai Dolphinarium, provides non-stop family entertainment and fun in its up-to-date marine mammal facility. Spread over 5,000 square metres within Bur Dubai’s Creek Park, it is complete with a cutting-edge sound / light system and a 180-degree amphitheatre that has seating arranged around a saltwater pool. One of the key highlights of this amusement venue is the 45 minutes live Dolphins and Seal Show, wherein the incredibly smart bottlenose dolphins and fur seals give a spectacular performance while displaying their intelligence and interacting with the audience as well as trainers. This enables you to get closer to dolphins and seals and gain some interesting info on the incredible marine life. As a great attraction ideal for all age groups, it is certain that these wonderfully friendly mammals will amaze you throughout with their unequalled acumen and agility. From your perfectly arranged indoor seating, you’ll get to watch them juggling with colourful balls, singing, painting, and even easily jumping through hoops, among other mind-blowing acts. Besides the Dolphin show in Dubai, you can add such interesting sessions to your Dubai Dolphinarium visit as Dolphin Meet and Greet, Up-close & Personal to Dolphins, and Majestic Dolphin Swim, allowing for some close encounters with this awesome creature. Another option available for your ticket upgrade is the exotic Creek Park Bird Show, the first of its kind in the UAE.
- Admission ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Perfect for people of all age groups
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Entry fee for tourists will be 5 AED (Ticket) and for UAE residents entry fee will be 30 AED (NOL card), this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject individual for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Guests are required to carry a printed copy of the ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Guests must arrive at least 45 minutes before show time.
- Seats are subject to availability; if the show is full guest will be ask to watch the next available time slot.
- Ticket purchase is valid only for show issued and NO REFUND/NO TRANSFER.
- Free seating on regular seats may be applied during holidays.
- All Entrants MUST pay Entry fee for tourists will be 5 AED (Ticket) and for UAE residents entry fee will be 30 AED (NOL card), this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
- Child age is 2-12 years. Under 2 years is free of charge
- Dubai Dolphinarium General Terms and Conditions apply.
Location and Timings
Riyadh Street, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1 - Dubai Dolphinarium Building - Dubai
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.