Relish in the optical delights of a desert safari from the world’s best sun-soaked seat. With a falcon’s eye, you’re soaring above dainty sandy dunes as in a transcendent heavenly dream. Let me walk you through what you’re in for: as you arrive at the meeting point in the wee hours of the morning, you will be warmly greeted with a welcome tea or coffee (you can also opt for a refreshing soft drink, if you fancy). After this, you’re all set for lift-off. If heights make you feel a bit faint, you’re in good hands. Safe with the Skydive Desert Margham team. Trained tour guides and a professional pilot is steering the glorious hot air balloon into gear. Hold your loved one’s hands as you fly over the vast, golden desert of Dubai, watching the rising sun drift along by the warm wind’s ebb & flow. The entire flight lasts for around 40-70 minutes, depending on the speed and direction of the wind, and its overall mood – it's gentle, and you’re in for a treat. The views are extremely meditative, but don’t get too lost in the moment that you forget to capture it! Thanks to the free Wifi on board, you can upload your pictures during your flight if you so desire to. Make it quick and enjoy the moment. You’ll want to be as present as you can while you’re in the air, as it’s a rare, special occasion to see the desert in all her glory from such a spectacular view. Once you land, a 5-star standard breakfast box awaits you at the Skydive Desert Campus. And after enjoying the hearty breakfast, you get to take a picture with the pilot, and you have your very own signed flying certificate to further commemorate what you experienced. This tour also includes transportation to and from the hotel. You can’t miss this truly one-of-a-kind treasurable attraction. It’s gratitude, luxury, and magic, all in one deeply memorable journey.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Sharing transfer option is selected)
- +/- 60 Minutes Balloon Ride depending on wind speed and directions (Sunrise Tour).
- Welcome tea/coffee / soft drinks at the meeting point in Skydive Desert Margham
- Gourmet Breakfast - In the desert after the landing (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- In-flight snacks (Will be provided during flight)
- 5 Star Standard Breakfast Box after landing at Skydive Desert Campus (Margham)
- Flying certificate signed by the pilot after the landing (Will be sent through email)
- Group photo with Pilot
- Photography with the Falcon and the Falcon Show on the ground (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- Camel Ride (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- Desert Safari with Quad Biking and Horse Riding (If Adventure option is selected)
- Free WiFi service during flight onboard
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Sharing transfer option is selected)
- Either Passport copy / Emirates Id / UAE Driving License (without any valid ID passengers are not allowed to fly) are mandatory documents
- Guest Name, Age, Weight, Hotel Name and Telephone Number, Room No. and Guest's personal Email id. If guest have UAE local mobile number or international WhatsApp numbers is mandatory. Also provide Tour operator / DMC emergency mobile number.
- Passengers with weight over 120Kg will be charged double the ticket price.
- Passenger pick up time in between 3 AM to 5 AM depending sunrise time and hotel location.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry Gun, Lighter, Professional zoom camera, Luggage Bag, Alcohol and Knife.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be free Pick up and Drop off from hotel in Sharjah / Ajman City for minimum 6 pax (applicable for Deluxe and Premium Ride)
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- This tour is strictly not recommended for:
- Pregnant ladies more than 3 Months
- Kids below 5 years of age
- Adults above 70 years of age
- Any person who has Serious Heart problem / serious knee back pain
- Any person who has undergone a major surgery during last 6 months
- Any person who injured or fractured his / her arm or leg recently
- Any guest with severe backache or neck pain or injury
- Persons suffering with height phobia not recommended
- Disabilities covering the following are not allowed for flying:
- Mental or emotional disabilities
- Physical impairments covering disabilities.
- Important Information:
- Tour Date will be subject to availability.
- Special Note:
- Pick up & Drop off sharing basis only (Dubai Marina Mall, Burjuman Mall, Deira City Centre & Dubai Outlet Mall)
Location and Timings
Sky Dive Desert Drop Zone, Margham, Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working day
- Children between age 5 to 11 years of will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.