Travel to the botanical paradise of Dubai Miracle Garden, spanning 72000 square meters of the stunningly laid out landscape. Opened in 2013 as an effort to create a lush oasis in the middle of the desert, this garden has since then become one of Dubai’s most visited attractions, drawing millions of visitors per year. As you enter the garden, stroll along with the painstakingly manicured themed gardens as well as pathways, and admire its several unique structures and water features – all stupendously decked up with a vivid array of flowers and plants. Filled with over 100 million blooming flowers from 70 plus rare, exotic and indigenous floral species, the garden is also recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for its astonishing flower wall, which is the largest of its kind in the world. You can further upgrade your Miracle Garden ticket with a visit to the nearby Butterfly Garden, which contains nine domes occupied by over 10,000 live species of butterflies. Get in touch with us to know more about Dubai Miracle Garden that is open only during the winter months.
- Entrance Ticket to Miracle Garden
- Entrance Ticket to Butterfly Garden
- A Panoramic View of more than 45 Million flowers
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel/residence only and not from the Airport.
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Flower picking is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instructions from security personnel’s should be followed immediately without argument.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to carry the ticket separately.
Location and Timings
Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai
- Sunday To Thursday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday - 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.