Dubai is home to many splendid sights. Our hop-on and hop-off bus tour gives you a perfect chance to explore the magnificent sights of the city at your own pace. Choose from a 24-hour Classic Pass or 48-hour Premium Pass to enjoy the most panoramic overview of the Arabian Peninsula’s most famous city! You will travel aboard a state-of-the-art double-decker bus as you adore the Dubai sights from its enclosed lower part or the exciting open-air section, which offers incredible 360-degree views of the city delights. The buses come with an open-air deck area as well as comfortable air-conditioned cabin seats, and you can choose them as per your liking. The best part about the tour is that you can hop on and hop off the bus how many ever times you want during the 2-day sightseeing. The tour also comes with a detailed commentary of the attractions in many different languages, including Arabic, English, Hindi, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Mandarin, German, Japanese, and Russian. This tour takes you through a total of 20 stops and approximately 40 impressive landmarks in its three routes: Red (City Tour), Blue (Marina Tour), and Green (Beach Tour). The Red route covers some of the most fantastic landmarks of the city – from the incredible Downtown Dubai and the bustling souks to the Heritage Village. The Blue Route takes you on a memorable journey to the vibrant areas of the city, such as Dubai Marina and Jumeirah, including Marina Mall, Marina Promenade, and the outstanding hotel Atlantis, The Palm, among others. Lastly, the Green route has some great places in store for you such as Jumeirah beach and the imposing Burj Al Arab. This tour is perfect for anyone looking to create an impeccable do-it-yourself Dubai itinerary. With utmost flexibility and freedom guaranteed, it lets you marvel at the sights during the ride, debark at the diverse stops covered in the itinerary, explore an area or attraction in-depth, and re-board the bus once you’re done with your Dubai sightseeing, shopping, dining, or survey of the city’s lively neighbourhoods on foot. The Big Bus ticket includes three routes: the City Tour, Beach Tour, and the Marina Tour.
- Package with three routes to choose from.
- Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour.
- Recorded commentary in 12 languages.
- Access to Dubai’s Main Attractions
- Travel by an Open-Part, Double-Decker Bus
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is a must to carry the ticket separately.
- A Photo Id will be required at the Big Bus boarding point for the identification.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the entrance to gain entry.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the Ticket at the time of your Tour. It needs to be presented at the Big Bus Counter.
- Please take care of all personal property. kitmytrip will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential.
- For safety reasons, all customers on the upper deck of a bus are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 5 may travel for free if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult:1 child) as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- Big Bus reserves the right to vary such departure points and times without notice, as circumstances require.
- Big Bus reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the Services at all times.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
Location and Timings
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- Children under 5 years will be allowed free of cost as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- Children between age 5 to 15 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 15 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.