Portal to the high heavens of Dubai with the majestic Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. You’re invited to an extensive insider’s look into how this wondrous landmark came to be, alongside the origin story of Dubai.. Be ready to ascend with the thrill of cosmic light-speed elevators - 10 metres per second; a remarkable ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ experience. Whether it be tasting food at Burj Khalifa’s “At The Top” restaurant on level 125 or the beauty of The Dubai Mall, you will be amazed by the promising flavours of Dubai’s skyline, desert and ocean. To be the star of dreams in a unique virtual reality experience: a bird’s eye falcons’ dive into Dubai-- a whirlwind of the dare you’ve already embarked on. Let’s top it all off and soar higher to the elite and incomparable 148th floor. Refreshments are available in the Sky Lounge. Above all, what you’ll really savour is the outdoor SKY observation deck: hosting a 360 panoramic view which gives you the chance to cup the city of gold in your hands. As a farewell, you can shop for twinkles of treasure from the Souvenir shop. There is an opportunity for crafting your very own golden commemorative coin, a token of what you saw in this magical space.
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck
- 30 Minutes view from the Observation Deck
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- For Levels 125 +124
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
- For Levels 148 + 125 + 124
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
- Souvenirs (Available for purchase)
- This is a booking voucher only. In case of booking an attraction entrance, you must download a ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Bring the downloaded Ticket Copy along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Once the cancellation deadline has passed, no Amendments in the name will be possible in Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- In case of shared transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- Sharing transfers are available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- By any chance, you missed the transfer you can still go to Burj Khalifa and utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Location and Timings
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
- Everyday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.