Beyond the ever-changing material innovation of the futuristic city of Dubai, you’re invited to an authentic, rural Dubai experience – his heart, her roots- the Dubai Desert, on this special Safari trip. When we say immersive, I mean a full sensorial bath in the wilderness. No longer anticipate its mystery. Become it, as you explore deeper versions of yourself you never even knew were there. Wild cards, surfing heights, slopes, and depths of the desert dunes by vehicle – that open road, do or die adventurers. Dancers, mirroring the movement of gentle Arabian sandstorms sweeping into a rhythm, fired up after watching the Tanura show [a colourful, cultural treat], fire-breathers, or traditional belly dancers move in the performances on offer. I know you’re inspired, but don’t pull a muscle on that belly roll, leave a comfortable space for dinner- BBQ, a fiery and fitting dish for the mystical campsite. Opportunists draw even closer to the magic and be lightly tickled by the angelic tip of a henna pen. Those slightly older but still young at heart: there’s an option to try flavoured hookah/shisha as you relax and enjoy the action. This is a safari to be shared with non-stop connection and entertainment for the whole family.
- Pick up and drop off from your designated location or hotels within Dubai.
- English speaking safari guide.
- Dune bashing.
- Camel riding.
- Entertainment at the campsite (tanoura show, fire dancing, belly dancing).
- Henna painting and traditional Arabic dress photo opportunity.
- BBQ dinner buffet with unlimited soft drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Quad biking Dune buggy ride, and sand boarding.
- Falcon photography.
- Pregnant women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this tour.
- The 20 minutes Quad Bike ride and 20 minutes Dune Buggy ride are available separately and are not included in this package.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy. For safety purposes, we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, pregnant women or the elderly to take part in this activity.
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashing.
- As the jeep for the tour can accommodate six people, booking in a group of six will allow your group to have the entire jeep to yourselves.
- You will be receiving your voucher confirmation upon booking this attraction.
- Hotel pick-up timing is between 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- An operator will confirm your pick-up time in advance.
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route as this is a shared transfer.
- The pick-up/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Location and Timings
Al Aweer Desert, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Pick Up Timing: 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.