Visit the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, and finish with a sparkling Champagne lunch! What better way to celebrate your stay in France than by having lunch with champagne in an elegant, specialized cellar? Before your gourmet experience a private guide will show you around Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the legendary Parisian district that many of the world’s famous artists, writers, and intellectuals have called home; such as Benjamin Franklin, Ernest Hemingway, and Pablo Picasso. After a stroll through the quaint streets you will meet a Champagne expert for a tasting of three different champagnes, each served with a paired dish. Gourmet coffee or tea with delicious desserts will end your lunch on a sweet note.
- One-hour walking tour of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Champagne tasting lunch
- Transportation Additional food and drinks
Location and Timings
3 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris
- Tuesday to Saturday at 11.00 am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.