Take a full-day excursion in the French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from Paris, you'll head to the beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise! You'll wander through the flower gardens of Château de Chenonceau, gaze at its delicate arches which cross over the Cher river, and learn the extraordinary history of this castle mainly run by women. At Chambord, you’ll marvel at Château de Chambord, the largest of the Loire valley castles. You'll stroll through its extravagant architecture including a double-spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires adorning the roof. At Amboise, you’ll visit the court of Francis I of France, see the tomb of Leonardo DaVinci, and explore the charming village attached to the Château.
- Transportation from and to Paris in air-conditioned Minivan
- Entrance tickets
- Drinks and snacks
- Tour still runs no matter the weather
- The tour ends around 7.00pm at 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris
Location and Timings
6 Avenue de Wagram, 75017, Paris
- Tuesday and Sunday: Tour starts at 7.00am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.