Feel like a local on this delicious food walking tour of Paris’ bustling Marché d’Aligre market located in the less touristy 12th district. The Marche d’Aligre is just the perfect spot to explore typical Parisian market shopping experience! Follow your guide to the best finds in this popular market, including tasty cheese and chocolate shops and a seeds shop that’s been in business since the 19th century. Chat with the shopkeepers and indulge in a variety of cheese, chocolate and wine tastings on this fun morning tour. This small-group tour is limited to nine people for a more intimate, relaxed experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Small group tour up to 9 people
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Location and Timings
Blé sucré, 7 Rue Antoine Vollon, 75012 Paris
- Tuesday to Sunday: Departure at 10.00 am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.