Board at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for a 2-hour authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along the River Seine in central Paris. The contemporary design of the glossed-over boat will allow you to discover the majestic and unusual sides of Paris through the panoramic canopy, as well as the Unesco list of world heritage sites Seine quays! See the imposing Gothic façade of Notre Dame Cathedral, discover the former prison of the Conciergerie, admire the palatial home of the Louvre Museum, the Parliament, the City Hall, and much more. Artistic scene-setting is punctuated by a commentary highlighting key monuments, while views from the glass roof are legendary. Classic French airs will be played to set the scene, providing a relaxing backdrop to your flavorsome traditional meal prepared on board by the Chef. The Options: ETOILE SERVICE Choice of starter + main dish + dessert PRIVILEGE SERVICE Window table Choice of starter + main dish + cheese + dessert Selection of fine wines PREMIER SERVICE Table at front of boat Welcome glass of Champagne Choice of starter + main dish + cheese + dessert Selection of fine wines The Menu: STARTER Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust, confit pear marmalade with star anise Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney MAIN COURSE Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin Roast farmhouse chicken, tender Brussels sprouts, Chinese artichokes and butternut squash Tender veal in gremolata sauce, confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline DESSERT Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble Chocolate truffle Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce VEGETARIAN OPTION Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
- 2-hour Lunch Cruise
- 3-course menu, appetizer, wines, mineral waters and coffee
- Live musical entertainment by a singer with orchestra
- Extra drinks
- Souvenir photos taken by the photographer on board
- Special request
- Smart casual dress code is required (no short)
- Toilets are available on the boats only
- Animals are not allowed on board
Location and Timings
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
- Friday to Sunday
- Cruise departure: 12:45 pm
- Return to the quay: 2:45 pm
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.