Enjoy a visit to the Chateau de Versailles with this guided tour including skip-the-line tickets and roundtrip transportation from Paris. Set off from our agency in central Paris for the Palace of Versailles and make the most of the 45-minute journey by coach listening to your guide’s introduction to the history of the palace. Once arrived, follow your guide straight to the front of the line and visit the King’s Grand Apartments and the Queen’s Grand Apartments including the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom. Admire the spectacular Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received. Almost 240 feet long, it was created to dazzle visitors to the Sun King, Louis XIV. It is lit by 17 windows and some 350 mirrors and overlooks the palace’s breath-taking gardens, the second part of your visit. After your tour of the Palace, explore the stunning French-style gardens at your own pace. In 1661, Louis XIV commissioned André Le Notre to lay out the gardens and grounds, something that was just as important as the construction of the palace in the king's eyes. Enjoy your free time strolling through the Gardens of Versailles and admire the 386 works of art (including more than 200 statues), fountains, ponds, flower beds, and trees. During the summer months, a range of activities is organized, such as the Grandes Eaux Musicales, when the fountains are made to dance to music. You will be back at our agency in Paris at around 12.45 pm.
- Admission the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the gardens)
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Food and drinks
- We strongly advise against high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
- Tuesday mornings are not recommended due to the high number of visitors
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
Location and Timings
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
- Tuesday to Sunday: Departure at 8.00 am
- Monday Closed
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.