The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and tourist attractions as well as granting you more than 70 discounts all over the city. You can book your Barcelona city pass online and go to one of the pick-up points once you’ve reached the city. Barcelona Card is a smart-chip card offering cardholders free public transport and access to the city’s rich cultural heritage. With that taken care of, all you have to do is have fun discovering Barcelona! HOW IT WORKS - Your city card of Barcelona is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase, and it will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days (calendar days, not 24-hour periods). Museums and Monuments: Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums, including: the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d'Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola. Discounts: Over 70 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainment, nightlife, shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services. Mobility: Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city, suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1. Information: A city guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts. You will also receive a general map of Barcelona with a map of the metro network and the location of the places offering free deals and discounts. Barcelona Card Kids: The Barcelona Card Kids (4-12 years old) offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass. If you pay just for transport, children (4-12 years old) will receive a Barcelona Card Kids and be able to enjoy all the special deals offered by Barcelona Card."
- Free travel on public transport
- Free entrance to museums and places of interest, skipping the queues
- Discounts at guided tours, visits and city sights
- Tourist services (discounts)
- Discounts for entertainment: shopping, restaurants, and cafes
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- General map of Barcelona
- 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days depending on the option chosen
Location and Timings
You can pick up your Barcelona Card at any Tourist Information Office: Meeting Point: Plaça Catalunya, 16 bis. Pl. Catalunya - Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S. Open daily: 9.00am to 6.00pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December.
- Airport Terminals T1 -Open daily: 8.00am to 6.00pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.