Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most attractive sites in Barcelona for its unique setting, featuring contemporary art, architecture, traditional cuisine, crafts and shopping in a pleasant environment with no traffic, suitable for all family members. Built in 1929 for the International Exhibition, it has since become a synthesis of the architectural and cultural richness of Spain, a real village with replicas of buildings from different regions in Spain. In addition, the exhibition focuses on the daily activity of more than 20 artisans who can be seen live while they make unique pieces of iron and leather, among many others. Don't miss the opportunity to visit a new craft workshop: Potter's House. With 40 years of experience as a ceramics craftsman, Juan Manuel Becerra Jiménez has moved into a bright and spacious venue where you can see how he works with his hands and the lathe and only sells things he has made himself. In addition, Juan Manuel allows visitors to do quick 20-minute workshops to learn the craft of pottery first-hand and understand the surprising and interesting experience of making a ceramic piece with your own hands that you can take home. Another appealing site in this exhibition is the Fran Daurel Museum, which houses around 300 works by leading figures of contemporary art such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Antoni Tàpies and Miquel Barceló. Poble Espanyol integrates a complete audiovisual project, through which you delve into Spanish culture. Discover the cuisine, traditions and landscapes in the Feeling Spain areas and experience authentic celebrations with Fiesta, a 150-m2 facility with spectacular sights and sounds.
- Access to the new Fiesta space
- Access to the immersive audiovisual Feeling Spain spaces
- Entrance to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum
- Entrance to the Monastery and the Main Hall (not available if there are private events)
- Access to shops, artisan workshops, gourmet establishments, and restaurants
- Audio guide (if selected during booking)
- Audio guide (3,5€ at the ticket office)
- Paid parking nearby
- Eat at restaurants
- Euphoria show
- Hotel pick-up
Location and Timings
Poble Espanyol - Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona
- Operating Hours:
- Monday: 10AM – 8PM
- Tuesday: 10AM – 12AM
- Wednesday: 10AM – 12AM
- Thursday: 10AM – 12AM
- Friday: 10AM – 12AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 12AM
- Sunday: 10AM – 12AM
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.