You cannot miss Park Güell, a place that will surprise you again and again! You won't find a park like this anywhere else in the world. Count Güell commissioned this architectural marvel that was created in the middle of nature by Antoni Gaudí. Today, it is a public park and it belongs to the city's artistic heritage. It has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and is just another marvel that awaits you on your visit to Barcelona. Walk through Gaudí’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre architectural details in Park Güell. You’ll meet 'El Drac', see Barcelona from the panoramic main terrace and spend as much time as you like exploring.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Park Güell - Monumental Zone
- The Casa del Guarda (Caretaker's House)
- Casa Gaudí Museum
Location and Timings
Carrer d'Olot, s/n, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
- Operating Hours:
- Monday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Tuesday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Wednesday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Thursday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Friday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Saturday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Sunday: 09:30 - 20:30
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.