Camp Nou is a must for football fans, but also for those who have chosen the Catalan capital as their holiday destination. It is one of the largest stadiums in the world. With its 99,000 seats, it is the largest stadium in Europe, even larger than Wembley. This tour will allow you to visit the most important areas in the stadium including the team cloakroom, the players' tunnel, the benches area, the journalist's room, the museum and the multimedia area. You will also be able to see the trophies won by Futbol Club Barcelona during its glorious history. Your visit won't be complete without having a look at the well-stocked official FC Barcelona store!
- Entrance ticket to Camp Nou
- Guided visit
Location and Timings
C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Sunday at 10.30am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.