Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you have never seen it before. The visit includes the entrance to the Real Madrid C.F. Museum where you'll have access to an exhibition of all the club's trophies such as "Legendary players", audiovisual material relating to the first team, "Ballons d'Or", "Shower of goals", a space dedicated to the basketball team, Real Madrid sounds, the impressive 'Kings of Europe' room and much more! After visiting the museum, get ready to see the most iconic areas inside the stadium: a panoramic view, access to the pitch side and dugout, presidential box, technical area, first-team, and away-team changing rooms, press room, and the official Real Madrid store.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Access to the Real Madrid C.F. Museum
- Guided visit
Location and Timings
Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid, Spain
- Monday-Saturday: entrance every half hour from 9.30am-7.00pm (last entry)
- Sundays and holidays: entrance every half hour from 10.00am-6:30pm (last entry)
- On match days, the visit is available up until five hours before kick-o
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.