Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the 'City of the Three Cultures' since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there together. In the XVI century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco. This is a full-day tour that will take you to see the city's main sights and, along with your professional tour guide, you will learn all the fascinating aspects of Toledo.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Multilingual official guide (EN/ES)
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo
- Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Lunch, drinks or other services not specified above
- No wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Location and Timings
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- From April to October: Daily
- From November to March: Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Departure time: 8.45am; check-in: 8.30am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.