Fernando Guzman is a ranch of bulls of "Santa Coloma" race, divided into several farms where the visit is made along the fences of the males, surrounded by cows with calves and stallions. The main farm is La Pontezuela, located in an area characterized by its grazing, very wet, very leafy, and very wooded. The ranch is located in Cabanillas de la Sierra, near Madrid. As a curiosity, they have a bottle-fed bull that can be approached and caressed (under supervision of course). The activity also includes a visit to the bull ranch facilities and the small arena. You will be assisted by expert farmers.
- Visit to the Fernando Guzman bull ranch
- Bullfighting classes
- The audio guide is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- The maximum number of people per group is 10
- Each ticket is assigned to a specific time slot
- Once the tour has begun, no more participants will be admitted
Location and Timings
Ganadería Fernando Guzman. La Pontezuela - Calle Real, 28721 Cabanillas de la Sierra, Madrid, Spain
- Daily at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.