Take a half-day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled. Starting from a visit to the Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, was constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Right in front of the church, you'll get the chance to see also the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. Afterward, the tour continues at the Hippodrome, the center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Take a look at the beautiful monuments decorating the Hippodrome; such as the Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius, and German Fountain of Wilhelm II. The tour will end as you take a stroll through the Grand Covered Bazaar, where the most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world can be found. There's something interesting and nice also for your taste as you can enjoy nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherware, and souvenirs. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request). The tour ends at the Grand Covered Bazar.
- Half-day tour with licensed English Speaking guide
- Entrance for the Galata Tower Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- On Mondays the visit of Hagia Sophia will be replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern
- Please note: On Friday mornings the Blue Mosque will be visited from outside because of noon-pray, replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus)
- Important information: please confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Location and Timings
İnönü Cad. Osmanlı Sok. No.2 D.4 Taksim, İSTANBUL (The Marmara Hotel Yanı), 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Operating Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Tour Starting Time: 1:00pm
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.