Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour will begin with a visit to the Topkapi Palace, the residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy, and much more. Please note that live guided commentary is not allowed in special sections (Harem is not included in the program). Topkapi grew and changed with the centuries, but the palace's basic four-courtyard plan remained the same. The Ottomans followed the Byzantine practice of secluding the monarch from the people
- Free pick up and drop off from/to city center hotels
- Museum entrance fees
- Donations to the tombs
- Roundtrip transfers from/to central hotels
- Guidance Transportation with A/C Vehicles
- Harem Section of Topkapi Palace
- Please confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Location and Timings
- Every day except Tuesday at 2.00pm
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.