Wander through three magical hours of the mystical realms of Hogwarts and Harry Potters’ origin spots, on this special Central London tour - all from the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach. Along the way, your guide will keep you entertained with expert Harry Potter tales while displaying the familiar London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling when she wrote her award-winning books. Escape muggle-hood as you learn insider tales of how the films were made and chat with all the Gryffindors, Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws on board about magic and all things Harry Potter as you see the sights. You will get to visit Number 12 Grimmauld Place, the ancestral home of the Black family of wizards in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix; and as you walk around, your guide will regale you with tales of Sirius Black who fought evil Lord Voldemort. Among the locations, the site that was used to create the Leaky Cauldron pub, which served as a gateway to Diagon Alley for muggles awaits you. Kings Cross Station is where you’ll complete the journey, in awe of the famous Platform 9 ¾, a great location for photographs. What are you waiting for? You’re a wizard. Don’t miss the train. Jump on board to ignite the magic within you and excite nostalgia of your favourite childhood trilogy.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Gain access to over 80 of London's top attractions
- Zip through the lines with skip-the-line access at selected attractions
- Get a free digital guidebook
- Don't worry about any change of plans! You can cancel your unused pass up to 2 years from the purchase date
- Enjoy a one-day hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
- Enjoy maximum flexibility! All unused passes can be canceled for free up to 2 years after the purchase date
- The list of attractions can change at any time without notice. Some attractions require a reservation or might be temporarily unavailable. For the most up-to-date attraction list including instructions on how to get entry with the pass, visit the London Pass website
- Each London Pass holder can choose one Hop-On-Hop-Off bus tour operator - either Big Bus London or Golden Tours. Once selected you cannot switch between operators
- Each London Pass is subject to a maximum credit value based on the duration of the Pass. 1 credit is worth £1 and your credits are redeemed when you enter attractions, reducing by the amount of the standard gate price of the attraction you enter (for further information on the credit value of each pass click here)
- After your purchase, you will receive a digital pass with a unique QR code. Print it out or show it from your mobile device and at your selected attractions. A representative will scan the code on each traveler’s pass, granting you admission
- Your London Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase. Once activated at your first attraction, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchased. Please note that calendar days are not 24 hours! If you use it at 15.00 on Monday, your first day will expire at midnight so we suggest you start your day early to get the most out of your pass
- Passes are personal and can't be transferred
Location and Timings
Temple tube station, Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PH
- Departs at 2pm on:
- Wednesdays (School Holidays and Feb- Oct)
- Saturdays (Jan-Dec)
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.