Spark some magic into your life with an enchanting Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London. The wand chooses the wizard – and this tour chooses you! Learn about the city's rich wizarding history among new friends during this extraordinary excursion. Uncover amazing facts about the books and films as you wander through many notorious Harry Potter film locations, including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron. Not only are you treated to an array of wild and whimsical Harry Potter film locations, but you’ll also be further spoiled with iconic London landmarks and attractions including St Paul’s Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument. Remember to pack your camera, as you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and with the best views of the film locations up-close. What sights are set to bless your path, you ask? - The polyjuice potion scene where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry from the Deathly Hallows - The ticket barrier scene with Arthur Weasley in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - The visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - The bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) and Prisoner of Azkaban What are you waiting for? You're a wizard! Book today.
- Professional guide
- Zone 1 Travelcard OR Oyster Card (single journey)
- Relax while taking in fantastic views of London
- Enjoy a delicious traditional afternoon with scones and tea
- Listen to the illuminating commentary
- Rest your tired legs while continuing to discover London
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs from Tower Pier at 03:30 PM. Passengers must be at Tower Pier ready for boarding at 03:15 PM
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorized wheelchairs
Location and Timings
Westminster tube station, Bridge St, Westminster, London SW1A 2JR
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm (Jan – Dec)
- Daily at 2pm (1 Apr – 31 Aug)
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.