Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to uncover some of the locations from the James Bond films, including the latest 007 film adventure, SPECTRE. As part of the tour, you will also get to learn about aspects of the British secret service and discover where fantasy meets reality. Sites visited will include London’s oldest restaurant (which featured in SPECTRE), the National Gallery, Whitehall, Mi5 and Mi6. The tour will start at Charing Cross, then wend its way through Westminster, the beating heart of British politics and intrigue, filled with government buildings and secret bunkers, all with secrets to tell. During the James Bond walking tour, you’ll get a chance to take lots of pictures and see familiar locations up-close and personal. As part of the tour, there will be a short bus journey, so you will need an Oyster OR Travelcard (valid for Zone 1) before the start of the tour.
- Professional guide
- Oyster OR Travelcard (valid for Zone 1)
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs at 11:45. Passengers must be at Tower Pier for boarding by 11:30
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorized wheelchairs
- Children aged under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat and/or meal is required for a child under two years old, the children's rate will be charged
- Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch
- Take in spectacular views of iconic London from the Thames
- Listen to enlightening commentary
Location and Timings
Outside Charing Cross railway station next to the Amba Hotel
- Thursdays departing at 10:30am (May – Aug)
- Saturdays departing at 10:30am (Jan – Dec)
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.