Experience London’s Kensington Palace, a royal wonderland of secret stories and public lives. Witness an exhibition on top tier regal fashion, and see the wedding dress of Diana, Princess of Wales. Take a breather from busy London and walk in the footsteps of the royals. You will need approximately 90-minutes to see the beautiful palace apartments. Indulge in ‘a day in the life’ as you stroll the grounds and lift the curtain on the lives of its resident royals, including William III, Mary II, Queen Anne and Anne's son William, the last member of the Stuart dynasty. Learn of their momentous existence and discover their sometimes-heart-rending secrets. Art lovers, feel inspired by breathtaking creations by architect and painter William Kent in the Cupola Room and King’s Grand Staircase. You’ll flow by flamboyant 18th-century fashion, artworks from the Royal Collection, and much more. Here is an atmosphere for understanding the true beauty in the fine art of designing for royalty. See never-before-seen items from celebrated royal couturiers of the 20th century; feel entranced by the delicacy of the glittering gowns and stylish tailoring created for three generations of royal women. The wedding dress of darling Diana, Princess of Wales will also be on display. You won’t want to miss it. Book today.
- Admission to Kensington Palace
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports and the safe house from SPECTRE
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and the latest Bond film SPECTRE
- Create your own Bond moment at the locations used in Skyfall, SPECTRE and other Bond movies
- Learn about the filmmaking process which brings a James Bond film to life
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- All people under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- You must bring a valid zone 1 travel card (eg. Oyster card or contactless bank card)
Location and Timings
Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom
- Sunday: 10AM – 4PM
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10AM – 4PM
- Thursday: 10AM – 4PM
- Friday: 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.