Walking tour of Oxford: Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see Bodleian Library, one of the oldest libraries in Europe. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town. Brasenose College: Brasenose College takes its name from the unique door-knocker of the Hall. This beautiful Oxford University college was founded in 1509 by Sir Richard Sutton, a lawyer, and William Smyth, Bishop of Lincoln. Brasenose is a stunning example of traditional university architecture and is surrounded by lush green lawns and relaxing gardens. The college has been used as a filming location for both TV and movies. Past students include the writer William Golding and Prime Minister David Cameron. The Cotswolds: Enjoy views of the breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as you drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions. Stratford–upon–Avon: A unique market town, famous as the home of William Shakespeare, arguably the world's greatest writer. Visit the picturesque half–timber house where the legendary bard was born, and gain fascinating insights into his childhood. Shakespeare’s birthplace: See where the famous playwright grew up and spent his years as a married man. Warwick Castle: Be part of Britain’s greatest medieval experience! Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the Great Hall is a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Become a soldier – try on a battle helmet for size! Visit the spectacular State Rooms and feast your eyes on Victorian party preparations. Arrival time back in London at approximately 18:45.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeare's birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry to Brasenose College in Oxford
- Food or beverages
- See Stonehenge, one of the world's most iconic prehistoric structures
- Explore the Visitors Center and learn the history behind the site
- Discover the mysteries which shroud these ancient stones
- Admission to Stonehenge is now managed through timed tickets so advance booking is strongly recommended as it's the only way to guarantee entry on the day and at the time of your choice
- Parking is available on site, and is free to English Heritage members and Stonehenge ticket holders
- Bus access: The Stonehenge Tour Bus is the public bus departing from Salisbury rail and bus stations
Location and Timings
Colonnade Walk, 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, London, UK
- Departure Time: 8:30am (Please promptly arrive 30 mins prior to the departure time)
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.