“You never know your luck.” Its plentiful on a tour celebrating the wise and wonderful legendary Paddington Bear. A tour for the whole family! Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear™ left darkest Peru and, after stowing away in a ship’s lifeboat and living on marmalade, arrived in London. He was found on Paddington Station by Mr. and Mrs. Brown who took him home to live with them. A name is born. It is here where the walking tour begins, and you’ll have the opportunity to visit the statue of Paddington and visit the Paddington shop to stock up on cute and cuddly Paddington gifts! Now he has his own sparkling sequel, you can follow in Paddington’s pawprints with the official Paddington Bear Tour of London and visit some of London’s amazing neighbourhoods and sites that have featured in more than 20 books, plus several iconic film locations. You can learn about Paddington’s adventures, discover how the movies were made, and find out how good your Paddington Bear™ knowledge really is. We end our magical journey Mr Gruber’s shop on the fabulously colourful Portobello Road. Pssst, bring plenty of tote bags for vintage shopping to look as chic as the bear himself! Rock your boldest red hat and come join us!
- Professional guide
- Zone 1-2 Travelcard or Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
- See one of the most visually-impressive musicals of all time
- Get caught up in your favourite Disney story
- Bring your mobile voucher to the ticket office as well as a photo ID of the lead booker
- It is recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before the play's starting time
- Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted to performances of Disney's The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre and all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended age 6+
- Strobe lighting is used several times during the performance
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese (additional cost). Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability.
Location and Timings
Paddington Railway Station
- Saturdays departing at 10:30am (Jan – Dec)
- Tuesday departing at 10:30am (School Holidays and Jul-Aug)
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.