Experience an exciting day fit for the whole family at Paultons Park in London! Head over to Peppa Pig World to meet Peppa and her adorable friends and family at the first and largest theme park dedicated to the world’s sassiest piglet. Enjoy a fun Windy Castle Ride or hop aboard Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride. Set sail on Grandpa Pig's Boat Trip or ride in Daddy Pig's Car! Ready to meet your favourite piggy family and friends? Your little ones will be racing to the front of the schoolhouse to interact with them; remember to bring the camera for capturing all the smiles and laughter! After you've fully explored Peppa Pig World, jump into the other themed zones at Paultons Park for encounters with dinosaurs, crazy creatures, and exotic animals. There’s truly something for everyone across the thrilling 140 acres of Paultons Park - so don't miss out on an unforgettable day of fun and book now on kitmytrip!
- Admission to Peppa Pig World
- Access to all rides
- Admission to Go-Karts, games, and some coin-operated amusements
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Sights Include:
- London Eye
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard
- Horse Guards' Parade
- Do This Because:
- Cycle casually alongside riverside pathways, cycle lanes and parks at a relaxed pace
- Enjoy stops at the city's best attractions such as the London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace
- Visit many other iconic locations such as Trafalgar Square and St Paul’s Cathedral
- What to Remember:
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- The distance covered in the Grand Tour is 7.5 miles, around 12.5 kilometers.
- The difficulty level of the Grand Tour ride is EASY with no uphill climbs!
- Children under 8 years can not participate to this tour. Eligible children (8 -17 years) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All customers are required to be at the stated departure point by the stated departure time
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour in the light of circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Please take care of all personal property.
Location and Timings
Paultons Park, Ower, Romsey, The New Forest, Hampshire SO51 6AL
- Mid-February to early November: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Please check the official calendar for closed dates, updated hours, and more information
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.