Welcome to London! We want to make sure your travel into the city from the airport is as smooth as possible. From London Stansted Airport (STN), we’ll take you anywhere in the city of London that you need to go, all within the safety and comfort of this pre-booked private transfer. Benefit from pickup or drop off anywhere between Stansted Airport and London. Whether you are travelling in a bigger group or with extra luggage, tailor your transfer to your needs by choosing the most suitable option. To ensure an easy-peasy transfer is at your fingertips, you will receive a text message shortly before your pickup with your booking reference, our customer service number, and your driver's name and contact details. Not to worry about a thing! Your driver will track your flight so that no matter whether your flight arrives early, late or on time, the driver will always be there to greet you on arrival. Ensure you have a stress-free trip and book today.
- 1-way private transfer
- Flight tracking
- Tolls and taxes
- 45-minutes waiting time at the airport
- 15-minutes waiting time for city pickups
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Extra waiting time or detours
- Additional items of luggage
- Experience unforgettable 360-degree, 40-mile views over London
- Elevate your experience even further with a glass of Moët et Chandon champagne
- Free wi-fi for sharing your trip among the clouds
- No time restriction - stay as long as you want
- Insider Tips:
- Handheld cameras for personal use are allowed
- Large bags, tripods, rucksacks, and other large equipment are not allowed. There is no storeroom available. The nearest baggage storage company is located at Waterloo station
- There is no cloakroom facility for bags, however, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free at your own risk. Bags and coats cannot be left with them
- The champagne experience is only available for those aged 18 and above
- BAD WEATHER GUARANTEE:
- You’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for just £5 with the Weather Guarantee. The weather in London is often unpredictable and can change from one moment to the next. Watch clouds rolling in or witness a rainbow – London’s ever-changing weather will mean that every visit is unique. In the case of bad weather, all guests are offered a Bad Weather Guarantee with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, 20 Fenchurch Street, Tower Bridge, One Canada Square or St Paul's Cathedral - on the day of your visit, you can return within 3 months for just £5! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorized and will arrange your return ticket
Location and Timings
London, United Kingdom
- Depends on your flight timings
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.