Explore London history and take in one-of-a-kind landscapes exploring both banks of the legendary Thames by bike! Let yourself be guided through the city which not only managed to survive the Great Plagues and bloody wars but became a cradle of modern civilization and has developed over years into the leading world center of commerce. Every major London site along the river Thames is covered, so get prepared for a unique historical sightseeing experience you will hardly ever forget! Sights include The London Eye, Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, Borough Market, Big Ben, and Leadenhall Market. An absolute city gem, the London Eye is rumored to have been rejected by the Londoners who showed very little enthusiasm about having a ridiculous attraction dominating the cityscape. Nowadays this structure is among the most popular structures in London and offers truly jaw-dropping views of the city. Marvel at the Tower of London, a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames, which was originally built by William the Conqueror. This World Heritage site has been used as a royal residence, prison, observatory, treasury, mint, and even a zoo. The top of the list of recognizable prisoners includes: Saint Thomas More, Sir Walter Raleigh, Guy Fawkes and Anne Boleyn. Discover the famous Tower Bridge, one of the most iconic world bridges built nearly 60 years into the reign of Queen Victoria and during the height of the British Empire. Don’t miss your chance to cycle across this stately structure and take photos at its most spectacular vantage point! Another bridge you are going to enjoy and learn the history of is a hero the traditional English nursery rhyme: “London Bridge is falling down”. Luckily, the bridge is still safe and sound and keeps striking the eyes of the tourists representing one of the most recognizable symbols of London worldwide. Apart from the architectural sights you itinerary includes visiting two traditional markets. The first of them is Borough Market (only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday), a culinary gem in London with a history going back 900 years, The market provides the finest food from all over the globe, and it's where you’ll have a 1-hour break to explore it on your own, grab a snack and enjoy a pint at a local English pub with your tour guide. One more fantastic market you'll discover is Leadenhall Market, which sits at what was once the centre of Roman London. It’s also famous for being the real life setting of Diagon Alley from the books about Harry Potter, which was filmed on location here. Good news and true pleasure for the Harry Potter fans!
- Fully guided River Thames bike tour
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Lunch/beer costs
- Tips (optional)
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy entry to the incredible Windsor Castle and world-famous Stonehenge
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and The State Apartments
- Explore the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with spa water tasting
- Take a free walking tour
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Location and Timings
68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, United Kingdom
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 10:30 AM
- Saturday - 10:30 AM
- Sunday - Closed
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.