Discover London’s best kept secret tour, places you never knew existed; alternative London in true European fashion: from a cyclists’ perspective. Cool, quirky and off the beaten tourist path – we’ll venture through the river and canal-side pathways, cycle lanes, back streets and hidden passageways. Our route will take us to the charming Tower of London, an exhilarating view of the Tower Bridge in the romantic late afternoon, an exclusive Central London marina and the original site of Roman London; not to mention Britain’s highest quality food market and London’s curry capital - Brick Lane, where we take a refuelling break to explore some breathtaking street art, grab a coffee or even a pint at a cornerstone of British culture – a classic East End boozer (the good ol’ pub!). That’s not all, prepare to explore the spooky site where Jack The Ripper committed his murderous crimes! It’s simply impossible to summarize the amazing Secret London Tour, combining medieval history, legend, scandal and modern glamour. Yet, one thing for certain is that everybody who joins us will leave with a picture of London that they could never have previously imagined.
- Local guide
- Bike hire, helmet, bike lights
- Rain poncho (if necessary)
- 20-minute break at Brick Lane
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
- This group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experience
- Please dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shine
- Regrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Uncover the secrets of London's most historic district
- Enjoy a personalized walking tour in a small group
- Visit iconic sites such as the Temple Church and the Tower of London
Location and Timings
Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8SW, UK
- The tour starts at 3.00pm and finishes at 6.30pm
- Duration: 3.5 hours including a 20-minute break
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.