Visit the most important art gallery of Spain the Museo Nacional del Prado, one of the most famous museums in the world with a collection of artworks of the greatest European artists. Thanks to the help of the tour guide you'll discover all the details of the museum, from the architectural structure of the building to the vast collection of painting from several of the most important artists of Spanish and European art, like Velázquez, el Greco, Goya, Tiziano, Rubens y el Bosco. The Museo del Prado has more than 35 000 artworks, making its catalog one of the richest and most diverse in Europe. This tour is a voyage through history and art: a unique cultural experience you can't miss.
- Audio system
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick up
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Wear warm clothes in winter
- Bring a hat and water during the summer months
Location and Timings
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Operating Hours:
- Monday: 10AM – 8PM
- Tuesday: 10AM – 8PM
- Wednesday: 10AM – 8PM
- Thursday: 10AM – 8PM
- Friday: 10AM – 8PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 8PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 7PM
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.