Ready for a travelling spook-fest? Challenge yourself to London’s haunting history at night, where deadly live actors and technical trickery combine to create a terrifyingly immersive theatrical onboard experience! The tour takes you from Northumberland Avenue, through the City of London, the heart of Theatreland, across Tower Bridge... and even goes south of the river! Hop aboard the midnight black bus with a feel of ‘scary stories by the campfire’ – the fire being all the warmth from the people inside - prepare to make loads of new horror-fan friends! From the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey over to St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London, see the city's sites of murder, torture, and execution, and learn about the ghosts of London and the grisly skeletons in the capital's cupboards. The Ghost Bus is the perfect way to experience the city of London, and our ghostly tours are designed to entertain and educate while providing a spooky theatrical experience you'll never forget! An ideal plan for a fun and scary night out with friends, what are you waiting for? Book today for shivers and hilarity.
- 1 hour 15 min bus tour
- Professional actors/guides
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pickup or drop off
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Tower of London ticket is valid for single entry use within 72 hours of issue date
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Tower of London guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Step into the Tower of London and experience the grisly history of the iconic former prison
Location and Timings
Address: Tours depart from Northumberland Avenue, just off of Trafalgar Square Meeting point: The Bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel on Northumberland Avenue; the nearest tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment
- Passengers should aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to their tour time to ensure a prompt departure
- Saturdays departing at 2pm (Jan – Nov)
- Saturdays departing at 10:30am (select dates)
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.