The Museum of the Future is the world's first of its kind. Built to change our perception of the future, the one-of-a-kind structure now houses several immersive future environments that aim to place visitors in an empowering version of the future. Visitors become active participants in a multifaceted experience that engages all five senses. The Museum inspires humanity to re-imagine the future and all of its possibilities by meaningfully combining aspects of science, technology, and spirituality. One of the most complex and ambitious projects ever undertaken, with an instantly recognizable and unique exterior. The façade, which rises 77 meters above ground and is made up of 1,024 unique stainless steel composite panels, is adorned in Arabic calligraphy and displays three quotes written by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai.
- Entry tickets to the Museum of the future
- Entrance to all galleries and exhibitions
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audio guide
- Other personal expenses
- Photography fees
- Tickets to the Museum of the Future are assigned to specific time slots. We strongly advise our guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- The exhibitions are designed to be enjoyed in a specific sequence over a set time period for the best possible experience. This requires scheduling entry times for all guests.
- If you miss your ticket entry time, The Museum of the Future may or may not consider accommodating you in the next available time slot. Availability may be limited during peak hours. In all cases, please try to arrive early to avoid disappointment or inconvenience.
- During opening hours, you may enter the museum's public areas at any time. Re-entry to a ticketed exhibition is only permitted on the day the ticket is valid and is restricted to specific exhibition floors. You must wear your issued wristband at all times; removing it will prevent re-entry. For the most up-to-date re-entry options, please speak with one of the museum's representatives during your visit.
Location and Timings
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- In case tours or tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applicable.
- This attraction has no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests are not accepted.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 3 years will be charged Adult Rates.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.