3-hour Qatar National Museum tour
- 3 Hours
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Designed by French architect - Jean Nouvel, the museum makes a dramatic addition to the Doha landscape; with its curved disks, intersections, and cantilevered angles — all inspired by the local desert rose. This unique building embraces the newly restored Palace of Sheikh Abdullah bin Jassim Al-Thani, which itself represents the heart of Qatari national identity. The museum, which is open to all, provides visitors with a wide range of ways to participate, learn, or relax. A 220-seat auditorium and rolling programmer of events ensure each visit offers a new perspective. For students and researchers, the dedicated research center and laboratories provide new study opportunities. For those looking to relax and take time out, there will be new venues to eat, including a stunning rooftop restaurant and a newly landscaped park that offers family-friendly interactive learning environments and also celebrates Qatar’s indigenous plants.
Things to note
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure.
- You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- After booking you will receive the local partner's contact details to confirm the timings of the tour
Review and Confirm