Atlantis Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Aquarium
Good for Families
What to expect
- Hotel transfers (If option selected)
- Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Atlantis Aquaventure Combo
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides with Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Lost Chamber Aquarium
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is a world-famous water park located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is part of the larger Atlantis The Palm resort, which is a luxurious five-star resort featuring a range of amenities including a spa, fitness center, and multiple dining options. The water park itself covers an impressive 42 acres and features a wide range of thrilling water rides and attractions. One of the most popular rides is the Leap of Faith, which takes visitors on a nearly vertical drop through a clear tunnel that passes through a shark-filled lagoon. Other exciting rides include the Poseidon's Revenge, a spinning water coaster, and the Shark Attack, which features a number of water slides and chutes. In addition to the thrilling rides, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark also has a number of more relaxing options. The Lazy River is a slow-moving waterway that allows visitors to float around the park on inner tubes, and the private beach offers a place to relax and soak up the sun. The water park also has a number of swimming pools, including a children's pool and an adults-only pool. One of the most unique features of Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is its marine life exhibits. The park is home to a number of exotic marine animals, including sharks, rays, and fish. Visitors can get up close and personal with these creatures by snorkeling or diving in the park's lagoons, or by visiting the park's marine habitat, which is home to over 65,000 animals. In addition to the water rides and marine life exhibits, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark also has a number of dining and shopping options. The park has a number of food stalls and restaurants that serve a variety of cuisine, as well as several gift shops where visitors can purchase souvenirs and beach gear. Overall, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Dubai. With its thrilling water rides, relaxing beach and pool areas, and amazing marine life exhibits, there's something for everyone at this incredible water park.
Policies and Key info
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children under 4 years old are considered infants and have free entry
- Children aged 4 to 12 years old are considered children and are charged the child rate
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults and are charged the adult rate
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd, Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
- Open Daily, from 10:00 AM – 05:30 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
“Dubai Fam Jam”
By Kavya K
Follow me to Dubai
By Ruzzele Capilit
Three Days in Dazzling Dubai
By Umang K
Dubai- Dream Itinerary and Best Experiences
By Yashita Sareen
3 Days of Fun and Excitement in Dubai!
By Bipasha Banikya
Habibi, Come to Dubai!
By Gaurav Gautam Gautam
You might also like
Review & Add to Cart