Big Bus tour of New York
Good for Groups
Mobile or printed tickets accepted
- 24 hours Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Ticket
- Explore Uptown Loop
- Explore Downtown Loop
- Bike Rental from Unlimited Biking (BOGO)
Heading downtown you will see New York’s famous landmarks from Times Square to the Empire State Building and the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge. On the Uptown Loop, you will see parts of Midtown, including Bryant Park and Grand Central Station, before heading north to catch views of Central Park and Museum Mile. Hop on or hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city.
Both loops feature amazing live commentary in English.
Explore Downtown (Red Route):
- M&M World
- Times Square East
- Empire State Building / KoreaTown
- Flatiron District
- Chinatown / Little Italy
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Wall Street / Charging Bull
- Statue of Liberty / Battery Park
- Circle Line Sightseeing
Explore Uptown (Blue Route):
- Times Square East
- Times Square North
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park Zoo
- Columbus Circle
- Please be aware that due to Covid-19 local regulations, service can be suspended at any time and without notice.
- Customers are advised to check the Big Bus website or download the Big Bus app for the most updated information.
- To uphold the safety and hygiene standards in keeping guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, tours may have to operate on a reduced service and changes may be made to ticket inclusions. This may also include changes to the frequency of departures, routes and reduction or removal of stops.
- Your voucher can be used within 180 days from the date of purchase.
- Uptown route: First Bus at 9:30 am from Stop #1 (7th Ave & W 48th St (Outside M&M World) Last Bus: 4:30 pm at Stop #1 (7th Ave & W 48th St (Outside M&M World). The full circuit takes approximately 75-90 minutes. The bus frequency is 20-30 minutes.
- Downtown route: First Bus at 10:00 am from Stop #11 Times Square North (7th Ave & W 50th St, in front of Majestic Deli). Last Bus at 4:00 pm from Stop #11 Times Square North (7th Ave & W50th St, in front of Majestic Deli). The full circuit takes approximately 75-90 minutes.
- The bus frequency is every hour during summer; only 3 departures during winter.
- The tour doesn't run on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- The Downtown loop departs from bus stop #1: M&M's World (7th ave & W 48th ST) - The Uptown loop departs from bus stop #11: Times Square North (7th Ave & W 50th St, in front of Majestic Deli)
- Please confirm the updated timings with your tour operator.