British Museum and Westminster City Guided Tour
6 - 8 Hours
Good for Families
24 Hours Confirmation
- Guided tour of the British Museum
- Guided walking tour of Westminster and central London
- Professional tour guide
Oh, the British Museum…aesthetes, gaze in awe at elegant architecture with an ethereal air of sophistication in stature and design.
You'll explore the extensive collection that spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from every corner of the world. Your guide will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and forgotten empires through a carefully curated selection of exhibits. Discover Samurai armour and centuries’ old Assyrian lion hunting art, ‘The Mummy of Katebet, and the Rosetta Stone.
Beyond the tour, a visit to the British Museum is well worth your time. Discover impressive collections which await to excite and inspire you: on ‘Death and memory’, ‘Desire, love and identity or beautiful cultural spreads, pieces from China, Africa and Egypt- to name a few! Perhaps you’re a lover of exhibitions and events? Fall in love with Greek mythology, the Bronze Age, Ancient Rome, Italian renaissance art; lectures on fascinating subjects such as the language of symmetry!
On the walking tour of Westminster city, where you'll learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey and visit the home of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. This small-group tour will pass through the lush green parks, bustling crowds, and manicured squares that make up the fascinating urban landscape. Discuss Big Ben at the Houses of Parliament and pass through the famed Trafalgar Square.
Uncover the stories behind the urban landscape of Central London. You'll get a more personal experience on a semi-private tour of no more than 8 guests and at the end of the tour enjoy a day well spent by relaxing in a traditional British pub – pint and an intellectual natter, please!
What are you waiting for? This is a day out to be shared with friends and family. Book today!
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum group size of 8 people.
- Dress suitably for the tour, as it operates in all weather conditions.
- This tour isn't accessible for individuals with walking disabilities or in wheelchairs.
- Each option requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- The British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
- Every day Departs 10:00 am