Burj Khalifa with The Cafe Treat
- 1 Hour
- Good for Couples
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Access to Level 124/125th floor
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck
- Be in awe at exquisite 360 degree views over Dubai skyline views from At the Top
- Complimentary coffee or soft drink at the café on ground floor
The Burj Khalifa is a towering skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is currently the tallest building in the world. Standing at over 828 meters tall, it is a truly impressive sight to behold. Visitors to Dubai can take a tour of the Burj Khalifa and experience some of its most popular attractions, including the observation deck on the 124th floor and The Cafe Treat. The Cafe Treat is a café located on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa. It offers breathtaking views of the city and is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike. The café serves a variety of food and drinks, including sandwiches, salads, pastries, and beverages. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, making it a great place to sit back and enjoy the view. One of the highlights of a visit to The Cafe Treat is the opportunity to take in the stunning views of Dubai from the observation deck. Located on the 124th floor, the observation deck offers 360-degree views of the city and beyond. You can see for miles in every direction, and on a clear day, you can even see the curvature of the earth. The observation deck also has a number of interactive exhibits that provide information about the city and its landmarks. In addition to the views, The Cafe Treat also offers a number of other attractions and amenities. There is a gift shop where you can purchase souvenirs and keepsakes, and a number of interactive exhibits that provide information about the city and its landmarks. The café also has a number of seating areas and outdoor terraces where you can relax and take in the views. Overall, a visit to The Cafe Treat at the Burj Khalifa is a must-do for anyone visiting Dubai. The views are truly breathtaking, and the atmosphere is casual and relaxed. Whether you're looking to grab a quick bite to eat or spend a few hours taking in the sights, The Cafe Treat is a great place to visit.
Things to note
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Bring the downloaded Ticket Copy along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and incase if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Covid-19 precautionary measures:
- Thermal screening and temperature checks will be carried out.
- Social distancing rules apply.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 4 years old are considered infants and have free entry
- Children aged 4 to 12 years old are considered children and are charged the child rate
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults and are charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
- Activity Starting Time is 09:00 AM
Also included in these Trip Stories
Anniversary Break In Dubai
By Sharath Kumar
A Musical Anniversary at the Dubai Mall
By Vincent V
By Markus M
By Firstname Lastname
Dubai- Dream Itinerary and Best Experiences
By Yashita Sareen
Review and Confirm