Camp Nou Guided Tour for FC Barclona Fans
- 3 hours 30 mins
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Entrance and guided visit to FC Barcelona Museum
- Air-conditioned coach - Transfer from Julià Travel office to FC Barcelona Museum (one way only)
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
Discover the true soul of FC Barcelona, one of the biggest soccer clubs of all times and tour their majestic home: the Camp Nou. Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel, from where you will travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium. You will start on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point, any Barça supporter's dreams come true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You will then go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room, and the press box. You will also be able to access the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit, you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also, you will find the official FC Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandise.
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Monday and Thursday at 10.00am and Friday at 4.00pm, from March to October Thursday at 10.00am, from November to February Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Review and Confirm