Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
5 - 6 Hours
Good for Families
What to expect
- Transfer in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- 4x4 dune bashing
- BBQ Dinner
- Arabic Tea, coffee and dates
- Water & Limited Soft Drinks at camp
- Henna tattoo
- Belly Dance
- Arabic dress souvenir photo by own camera
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women
Abu Dhabi offers much more than just skyscrapers, shopping malls, and the picturesque Corniche. Its hidden gem is the vast desert, where visitors can immerse themselves in the traditional culture and heritage of the city. A tour of the Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi is a must-do for anyone looking to experience the softer side of Abu Dhabi. It typically involves a 4x4 off-road vehicle ride through the dunes, which can include dune bashing, a thrilling experience of driving on the sand dunes. The tour usually includes a stop at a desert camp where visitors can enjoy traditional activities such as camel riding, henna painting, and shisha smoking. Visitors can also enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a traditional belly dance performance under the starry sky. The highlight of Desert Safari Abu Dhabi experience is the dune bashing, which is a rollercoaster ride through the sand dunes. The skilled driver will take you through the high dunes, making sharp turns and steep climbs, providing an adrenaline rush. Visitors can also enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a traditional belly dance performance under the starry sky.
Things to note
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- The pickup will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will not be allowed for this activity.
- Please be noted that all children taking part in a safari and excursions will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.
- Seating on shared transfers will be assigned based on availability and determined by the guide at the time of boarding.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions, restrictions imposed by Govt., or any similar situation supplier has all the right to cancel or amend the activity and it will be informed to you in advance.
- Pick-up and drop-off times for shared transfers may be modified by 30-60 minutes due to traffic and location.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music, belly dancing and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- Please note that the child below 18 can enjoy the desert safari only and will be charged accordingly (Not allowed for Dune buggy)
Policies and Key info
- No charges will apply for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will apply for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- Refunds, if eligible, will be credited back to the account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and will be admitted for free.
- Children aged 3-10 years will be classified as a child and charged the child rate
- Children above 10 years old will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Pick Up: Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi)
- Sharing Transfer: Between 03:45 PM to 04:15 PM
Review & Add to Cart