Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi
2 - 3 Hours
Good for Families
What to expect
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Dinner cruise for approximately 2 hours
- Welcome drinks, tea, coffee, and water
- International buffet dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
A Dhow Cruise in Abu Dhabi is a popular way to experience the city's waterfront and get a different perspective on the city's skyline. A Dhow is a traditional wooden boat that is commonly used in the Arabian Gulf region. The cruise typically lasts for 2-3 hours and includes a buffet dinner of traditional Arabian food and entertainment such as traditional music, belly dancing and Tanura show. The cruise offers a buffet dinner featuring a variety of appetizers, entrees, and desserts that blend haute cuisine with classic Arabian specialties. Guests can also enjoy snacks and unlimited refreshments while cruising. The cruise also provides an extraordinary vantage point on water, with unobstructed views of the Abu Dhabi skyline. As you cruise along the Abu Dhabi Creek or the Arabian Gulf, you'll be able to see the city's landmarks and modern skyscrapers from the water, including the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel, and the Abu Dhabi city skyline. Whether you are looking for a romantic evening, entertaining clients or out of town guests, or surprising your loved ones, this cruise is perfect for any occasion. It's the perfect way to relax and unwind after a long day of sightseeing or business. The cruise is available all year round and is ideal for those who appreciate Arabian heritage and relaxation.
Things to note
- Please carry valid ID proof/ Passport along with you
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers may change as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and will be admitted for free.
- Children aged 3-10 years will be classified as a child and charged the child rate
- Children above 10 years old will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Departure Point: Hotel / Residency (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi) Reporting Point: Hotel / Residency Lobby
- - This tour will only operate on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick will be done between 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Boarding time: 08:00 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
Review & Add to Cart